Monday, February 1, 2010

Miss America Behind the Curtain


Alas! I'm home and rested from Miss America 2010. What a journey! I had the time of my life and I wanted to thank so many people for contributing to the best week of my life. You know who you are.

Sweetheart reunion dinner (minus a few) before watching the Miss America Special on TLC

I used up all my votes voting for Kristy

Team California in action

Visiting the Bellagio Hotel with my Sweethearts

Caressa Cameron Miss America 2010 front and center

Lunch with some of my favorite girls Jamie, Summer, and my new friend Brytni.

Exploring Caesar's Palace with Kristina and being silly

Onna, Hope's mom insisted we pose here at the Rio. Jaci, Hope, and I after catching the Rio's hourly showing.
Mary and I after Finals
Miss Utah, who also was a pianist, looked kind of EXACTLY like me. Weird.
We were so very proud of you Kristy.

The sister God forgot to give me at birth... Hope Anderson, Miss LA Sweetheart

Team California... Mimi wanted in on it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment