Wednesday, August 25, 2010

California is the best.

Our talented and beautiful Shelby is in Orlando dominating the stage, as I hear, and as I witnessed at her homecoming party Arianna is looking more beautiful and like Miss America every day (I'm not sure how this is possible because she's drop dead amazing to begin with.) Lastly, our beloved Sharanya is preparing to leave for Hoopeston next week and I have decided to share a letter I wrote unintentionally to Sharanya. I say unintentionally because I didn't know who Sharanya would be last September. However, there is no one I can think that would better represent us than Sharanya. I have decided to share the letter I wrote to Sharanya as she departs to Illinois. Towards the top of the page there is a link: "Dear Sweetheart 2010" if you are interested. It was kind of fun reading this letter since I hadn't read it in so long.

I'm sorry for my lack of blogging I've had some things to work out lately making me quite distracted and unavailable on the internet. But I promise more is to come!

My love,
Jenna Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment