Monday, January 18, 2010

Miss Merced/ Sierra Nevada/ Yosemite Valley Pageants

Coming out with my beautiful Crystal Lee

On Stage Questions with Crystal


What a wonderful competition. 3 beautiful young ladies competed for the title of Miss Merced and 12 very talented young ladies vied for the Miss Sierra Nevada and Miss Yosemite Valley titles.

I co-emceed the show with Merced's Deputy Sheriff Mark, the lovely Miss California's Outstanding Teen 2008 Crystal Lee, and Miss Sierra Nevada 2009 Nicole Honaker. Mark was a lucky man with all those ladies on stage!



Congratulations to our newest titleholders,
Jasmine Nachtigall- Miss Yosemite Valley
Briana Verderber- Miss Merced
and
Elizabeth Kress- Miss Sierra Nevada



I had a lot of fun catching up with my friends I competed with last year and met some new friends, too! It was a very tough competition and so many wonderful girls competing. These are the times I think that I would hate to be a judge!

Miss California Kristy came to talk to us about her much anticipated departure for Miss America in less than 2 weeks. She looks absolutely stunning and we are so proud of her.

Emceeing with Mark and the beautiful Nicole Honaker

Announcing Awards

Speaking about the competition with Mark and Crystal Lee

My beautiful ED Stephanie

One of my biggest fans- my beautiful Grandma Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment