Sunday, January 24, 2010

Miss Sacramento County Pageant



First off, a huge congratulations to our new Miss Sacramento County 2010 Taylor Paige Butler and Miss Sacramento's Outstanding Teen Heaven Leigh Hokulani Quiban. April Smith and the Sacramento team noticeably put in a lot of effort and hard work into the program and it certainly paid off. As usual, I had a fabulous time catching up with some of my old friends and chums from the organization. After a slight wardrobe malfunction before the show, I was happy for the show to start (but all thanks to the quick wit and help of Lindsay Becker and Nicole Honaker and especially Nicole's amazing bedazzled tackle box!) Thanks girls! Never let a sister down. :)

With Mary McCaman


With Sarah Rutan Miss Northern California Regional 2009 and Jessa Carmack Miss Santa Clara's Outstanding Teen 2010 at intermission


My beautiful Executive Director Stephanie Schutt and I again- she's the best!


With the ever fabulous Layne and Stephen!


Our gracious and beautiful field director, Donna Jones

Tony, the man, who was the emcee for the evening


After the show I was able to go out to dinner with my friends Gabino, Sarah Rutan, her mom, Sarah Portugal, and Ryan. We went to BJ's and had a blast ordering pizza and great food! But I certainly was happy to crawl into my snugly warm bed and blog about my night.


Our fabulous Kristy is in Las Vegas already gearing up for the 2010 Miss America Pageant. I get to see Kristy compete in preliminaries starting Tuesday and I am so excited that I can barely think as the days inch closer and closer. Be sure to watch and hopefully vote for her during the telecast on Friday January 30th at 7PM on TLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment