Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Miss America's Big Announcement

In case you missed it, Miss America has made a big announcement that it will be returning to network television for the next 3 years on ABC! I am ecstatic that I will have the chance to see so many friends competing on live television on a major broadcast network! Just think... only a little over a month until we find out who the new Miss California will be!!!

Miss America 2010 Caressa Cameron went on Fox & Friends with former Miss America 1989 Gretchen Carlson to talk about her year as Miss America and the upcoming live broadcast on ABC on January 15, 2011. As Caressa talked about the Children's Miracle Network I couldn't help but smile proudly at how beautiful and gracious our Miss America is. However, perhaps I am biased but I think California is the lucky one to have such an amazing representative as there is no one in my mind who could have represented us better this year.

Here is a link to the video for you to enjoy-
Miss America's Big Annoucement

No comments:

Post a Comment