Sunday, March 21, 2010

Miss San Francisco Pageant

Visiting Titleholders on stage
With Miss California 2009 Kristy Cavinder Again with Stephanie my Executive Director (ED- are you catching onto the pageant lingo yet?) She's taught me so much and I am eternally grateful for everything she has done for me. Greetings everyone!

Well the weekend finally arrived! I have been anticipating this show for weeks and now it is done? It puts how fast time flies into perspective.

First off, a huge congratulations to Nicole Honaker for her win as Miss San Francisco 2010 and Grace Lee Grant Miss San Francisco's Outstanding Teen 2010. I couldn't say it enough: WHAT A WONDERFUL SHOW! Not only did I see so many of my beautiful pageant sisters (a huge turn out for visiting representatives) but some of my favorite state staffers as well. The teen contestants really exceeded my expectations. It was one of the toughest teen competitions overall that I have ever seen. Congratulations to all of the girls!

Congratulations to my friend Nicole Honaker! Miss San Francisco 2010 I hope someday I turn out to be half as beautiful inside and out as Patti. Patti Wunderlich is "Grandma Patti" backstage at Miss California and keeps us girls well fed and energized! I will take this Jackie Stephanie sandwich ANY day! With Jackie Geist Miss California 2008 and Stephanie Schutt Teens and Misses galore My man Tony Moises! A very sweet surprise to see such a familiar face amongst the crowd With handsome Freeman Stamper of San Francisco You probably can't tell, but Miss Hav-ayy-ii was totally Hula-ing to me. :) Photo with Miss Hawaii? Check. Mission accomplished.Caption:
Hi!I'mJennayoudon'tknowmebutIknowyouandIwatchedyouatMissAmerica
andyouweremyfavoritebutafterMissCaliforniaofcourseandIthinkyouareso
awesomeandincredible [breath] andyouaresoprettyandIwasinVegasandIwantedtocomesayhitoyouatvisitation
butyouhadahugelinesoIneverdidbecauseIdidn'twanttointrude [breath] sonowitissooooocoolthatyoucouldcometoCaliandseeoneofourpageants
andperformyourtalentanddidImentionIreaallllllllylikeyou?....
Translation:
IswearI'mnotusuallythiscreepystalkerishIjustthinkyouareGREAT!
With our 2009 Miss California's outstanding teen and my buddy Monica Stainer. As Gabino says the "bling bling section" before the show started. Winny Stainer! My favorite Stainer girls' momma. And she said she didn't want to take a picture next to ME.... way to show me up Winny!

No comments:

Post a Comment