Saturday, June 26, 2010

I made this myself.

I packed, I ironed, I folded, I organized, I re-ordered, I zipped, I steamed, I I ironed some more, and I finished my packing almost a week before my departure. It is debatable whether this was extremely nerdy of me, (do I have nothing better to do?) or whether I was just prepared. You can decide. I think it was probably a combination.

I looked around my living room and realized my mom would faint if she was not living in Idaho because she would see how I was utilizing her model-home-esque downstairs. Sorry mom! (But don't worry I picked it up!)

I received calls from my Sweetheart sisters who gave me loads of encouragement. I couldn't sleep at the thought that in just a week I would be sitting on a bed opposite of Coreena in our hotel room giggling about our experience that day over  pillow talks and friendship. Who can close their eyes at the thought of the fun about to come? Not me. I made my daily "Summary of Tony's Summaries" and I was content with the way my day went. Tomorrow I am leaving for Santa Clara to have mock interviews at Mary McCaman's house and of course, eat too much food, and confirm that my Executive Director Joyce approved all of my selections for lunches, appearances, and weekly Miss California events. It's almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment