Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I really actually am sick!

I have walking pneumonia! Keep me in your prayers!

It rattles so hard in my lungs when I cough or speak. I had pneumonia when I was 13, and it was awful, horrible, and I am sad that I am this sick again. Last time I was this sick, I missed Christmas because I couldn't get out of bed to open my presents, so at least we caught it just in time this year. Lots of sleep for me. I am so lethargic I can hardly move. I went to bed at 10PM and woke up at 3 PM... the next day. I had to call my roommate Summer Loftis, because she was sick too, so she could potentially have it, too. Keep her in your prayers as well as we await in finding out if she is sick.

I am sort of sad to be home in "reality" and away from the daydream of the world of Miss California. I miss all of my sisters and I hope we can meet soon. I am so proud of us all and just honored that I was able to share this experience with each and every one of them. During a week that could have been excessively competitive, we were able to support and encourage each other not as contenders but as genuine friends. I beam with pride when I think of the amazing young women I know.

Off to bed again!

No comments:

Post a Comment