Monday, June 29, 2009

Pictures from Saturday


Before you go on, please note that I took over 1000 pictures this week. I quickly had to go through and pick out a few I liked. I have many more and hopefully I will be able to post them as I get better. I love you all!


Me with Kristy, our FABULOUS new Miss California!
Still in shock I won top interview! With my ED Stephanie. The beautiful woman who taught me so much that helped me succeed this year. I couldn't have done it without her.
I won top interview! I was so honored!
Going to receive the Top Interview award
My dad, Dave, and Mr. Freeman
Me and the amazing hair stylists
Kristy and I before the show
Okay, not from Saturday, but me and Sarah Rutan at Friday night visitation, and I love this girl more than life, so I had to post it!
Kristy and I in our dressing room during intermission before top 12 evening wear
A picture someone found and E-mailed to me. I really like it, but I have no idea where it came from so I can't give photo credit! Top 5 court
Posing on stage after getting 1st runner up
Beautiful girls. Brittney Henry and Megan Lyne were a part of the court too.
Part of top 12 and our helpers
Few of the top 12: Megan Lyne, Me, Summer, Cori, Kate
Kristy and I outside our dressing room. We had at LEAST 5 minutes to spare. We didn't even know what to do with ourselves!
Cute Alexandra Calingo and I.
Waiting for Saturday night announcements backstage!
Lindsay, me, Mandi, and Constance backstage. What a fun group of girls!
Noell-y and I backstage
My pseudo sister, Lindsay!

No comments:

Post a Comment