Monday, June 22, 2009

Miss California Day 4- Monday June 22nd









I don’t have much time to talk about today (no, actually I don’t have enough energy), so here is a quick briefing:
We went to a Rotary Lunch in downtown Fresno, and when we got off the bus we walked across a street that had just been paved, and all of our heels sunk into the new asphalt! It looked like deer crossing! It was hilarious; it was like 55 “heel” signatures. I found out later that the bottom of my shoe actually got stuck in it and they were my swimwear production shoes, so I will have to get them fixed! Bummer! Girls started their interviews today. This is the worst time for me personally, because I know everyone is curious as to what was asked, but I am really following Stephanie’s advice and I am trying to just keep to myself and stay focused. When girls start saying which questions they asked them, I start losing focus and I start to worry about those specific items, so I am listening to my I-pod a lot! I hear the judges are very warm and welcoming, so hopefully they stay that way for us tomorrow! I have swimsuit first, which I am very happy about! Now, I just need to get through my interview tomorrow and then the week will REALLY go fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment