Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 1: PM


Today was an extremely long and exhausting but fun day. I arrived at 11 AM in Indianapolis and we sat in a holding area until everyone arrived which was around 5 or 5:30 PM. (I was so tired so I’m not exactly sure). We made the trek to Hoopeston (pronounced Huup-ston) which flew by as a group of us chatted the entire way. It was fun to talk about our wonderful state titleholders and I had a chance to brag on Kristy a bit. We had dinner and an orientation where we learned what was going on during the week. We also were given our state sashes, which was fun to wear into the drugstore on the way home! I am staying with Florida in the master bedroom and NM and KS have the two other rooms. Fortunately, we have wireless internet so I should be able to update this week. However, I am exhausted so I am going to sleep before this time change kills me! Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment