Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday Competition

Tonight I had evening wear, on stage question, and swimsuit. Although I did not win a swimsuit preliminary tonight, (they only award swimsuit and talent) I was very happy with my performance and I am simply glad the competition was over! I wanted to congratulate tonight’s prelim winners, Miss Nebraska, Devin, for swimsuit, and Miss Oregon Cassandra Tolman, and Miss North Carolina Lisa Mace, for tying in talent. Miss Oregon sang the Operatic selection, "Nessum Dorma" and she gave me chills. Miss North Carolina is an amazing tapper, and tapped to the song, "It Don't Mean a Thing". As a matter of fact, ALL of the girls did a great job, and I am proud of everyone! We are almost done girls! I appreciate every moment and I am taking it all in! I need some rest, so I am off to bed, but I hope you enjoyed my update!

State Introductions
Answering Scott's question







No comments:

Post a Comment